You have demand, but your internal bid and proposal teams don’t have the capacity to handle more.
Your inhouse team are working to maximum capacity and you are expecting some bids to arrive. What can you do to get trained help?
We offer a range of live proposal surge support which involve performing operational roles such as bid manager, editor, proposal writer and graphics specialist. Shipley consultants arrive ready to work, equipped with the skills, knowledge, supplemental processes, and tools required to execute the bid.
Each engagement is led by a Shipley coach who will guide the proposal team through critical tasks. Our consultant will work closely with your operational leaders and subject matter experts to develop a win strategy, allowing you to gain management approval, select suitable partners if necessary and gather competitive intelligence.
Shipley squad arrive ready to work, equipped with the skills, knowledge, supplemental processes, and tools required.
Our squad will work with you to:
- Support your bid manager lead, plan and direct all proposal efforts and personnel
- Develop and drive win strategy
- Organise and chair the proposal kick-off meeting
- Lead and contribute to proposal reviews
- Coach subject matter experts in proposal writing
- Improve bid content through editing and graphics
- Ensure that the proposal is customer-focused and conforms to best-practices